Randy High Jr., CCIM, is a well-respected commercial real estate professional who represents his clientâ€™s best interests first and foremost.
Since joining PMZ Commercial in 1998, Randy has excelled and been a top producer within the firm completing over $500 million in transactions.
Over the past 19 years, he has successfully brokered within all sectors of the commercial real estate industry. Randy has provided exceptional service for Buyers & Sellers, Developers, and Tenants & Landlords.
His extensive experience in land development and entitling on the behalf of clients and on personal investments provides a much deeper, richer, level of expertise and knowledge to his clients. Many clients rely on Randy for investment advice and business recommendations over and beyond the commercial real estate sector.
Randy earned his Bachelors of Science degree from the University of Oregon in 1997, and by the young age of twenty-five (25) was awarded his CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designation from the CCIM Institute in Chicago, Illinois.
The CCIM designation is held by less than 5% of commercial real estate professionals and is based volume and educational achievements earned by the designee.
Randy served as President and board member of the CPW Foundation "Crickets House" which provides services for at-risk children in our community. He enjoys golf, skiing, and traveling with his wife Sabrina and son Vance.
Randy has the experience, knowledge, and ethics that you deserve.
- 2011 - President CPW Foundation "Crickets House" a CCC (Children Crisis Center) aliate providing service and shelter for local at-risk children
- 2004 - Member Del Rio Country Club
- 1999 - Member Central Valley Professional Exchange
- 1998 - A Founder of Stanislaus Rotaract
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Modesto Association of Realtors®
- California Association of Realtors®
- National Association of Realtors®
- California Real Estate Brokers License
- CORE Network
- 2001 - Awarded the highly recognized CCIM (Certified Commercial Investment Member) designation from the CCIM Institute in Chicago, Illinois. The CCIM designation is held by less than 5% of commercial real estate professional and is based on high levels of both volume and educational achievements by the designee.
- 1997 - Graduate University of Oregon, Bachelor of Science
- 1993 - Graduate Grace M. Davis H.S.
DRE Agent Lic. # 01238404